We’ve held off this long, but it’s time to release a list. Yes, that’s right, here is the definitive list of the top 10 things you can do that make you a bogan.
Following extensive research conducted by a local university, during which they polled the behaviours and lifestyles of over 3000 Melbourne residents, the list provides a clear indication of whether you are a bogan or not. Here it is:
- Wearing your sunglasses on the top of your head… especially at night.
- Owning, or wanting to own, a dog with a tortoise shell coat.
- Living in Greensborough.
- Viewing sneans as a viable fashion option.
- Having the image of a car as your Facebook profile and/or cover pic.
- Barracking for Collingwood.
- Jim Beam. Just that.
- Wishing Ed Hardy was still making t-shirts.
- Naming one of your children after an AFL footy player.
- Saying “Phwoar, that’s cool” when you see a stretch Hummer drive past.
So, how did you go? Bogan much?