A Watsonia woman has devised an intricate hangover gauge that is easy to apply and may even save your life. Frankie Samson, a self professed “avid binge drinker”, used her years of experience enduring hangovers to construct a user-friendly gauge that quickly evaluates your health status and allows you to begin treatment as soon as possible.
Samson has exclusively shared the gauge with The Watsonia Bugle, saying all you need to do is provide a description of what you had for breakfast following a night on the booze, and then you will discover how hungover you are. Here it is:
- Breakfast cereal with milk: not hungover.
- Scrambled eggs and toast: mildly hungover.
- Big Breakfast with extra bacon: hungover.
- McDonalds cheeseburger, fries, and delicious post mix Coke: severely hungover.
- Packet of BBQ shapes and/or Doritos: morbidly hungover (and unable to leave the house).
- Small sips of a Gatorade while remaining horizontal: call an ambulance immediately.
Social drinkers across the Diamond Valley claim the gauge will revolutionise the way they diagnose and treat their hangovers from now on. Samson said she is working hard on an app that prescribes the most effective treatment for your condition once the gauge diagnoses your hangover.